Do you have questions about travel, and you’re just not sure whom to ask? Well, why not ask the man who wrote the book? We’re hosting our next Friendly Planet Travel Facebook chat, and this time around, special guest Reid Bramblett will be joining us! This chat will be on Thursday, March 14 at 3 p.m. EST on Friendly Planet’s Facebook page.
Reid Bramblett has authored or contributed to more than 30 guidebooks, and has worked as a travel editor at Frommer’s, Budget Travel, and MSNBC.com. He’s also appeared on various news and cable television shows; spoken at the Smithsonian; and is the man behind ReidsGuides.com, a comprehensive travel advice website. With all these credentials, Reid is the perfect person to join us for our next travel chat!
I’ll be chiming in with Reid to help answer your questions and share travel advice. If you’re not sure where to start, here are some questions that we’ve gotten in the past:
- When is the best time of year to visit Italy?
- What types of things should I do in my spare time in South Africa?
- Is there any way to avoid single supplement fees when booking a cruise?
- If I want to get the best deal on airfare to Europe, how far in advance should I book?
- Is it possible for me to visit Cuba legally?
Make your list of travel questions and join us for answers, insights, and more. We can’t wait to see you there!